[simpits-tech] F-16 Force Sensitive Side Stick Update:

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:52:18 -0700

Ouch!  That means that I would have been able to see the beastie after all
if I'd only gotten out of New Hampshire like I was supposed to and could
have stopped in Dayton May 31st!  Dang and doubledang.

Marv, you are a true master - beautiful work.  Now excuse me while I go find
something with which to wipe up the drool.  Hope Uncle Sugar gives you a
real big fat contract.

I'm still in line somewhere for one of these, I hope!!!  I'm building an
addition off the RV for the fourth cockpit attempt - still a Viper - and it
wouldn't be the same without Marv's Magic Cougar Mount!

Steve

 Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:42:05 -0400

......Well, after a lot of detail I have the first FULLY WORKING prototype
with
the control box completed.

I have finally flown it in Falcon ...  This baby rocks! ....