[simpits-tech] NICE pit!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, the HUD is easy. :)

He started with a Canada Marconi A7 HUD.  From there he cut off a spacer
ring in the rear and then mounted a 5" monochrome CRT.  Ta da, working
HUD! :)

Later on he got the ICP that's on it now and with some mods, fitted it up.
Very cool any way you look at it.

FYI, Project Magenta software is drawing the HUD symbology.

g.