[simpits-tech] It's TIME to Plan a US SIM MEET!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:08:27 EDT

--part1_51.30f5ff5e.2c247d6b_boundary

Gene,

Now that your MUG has been internationally recognized by the Smithsonian Air &
 Space rag you MUST to put on the official organizer's hat for a US SIM MEET
rally. I am sure there's plenty of guys willing to help including myself.

Steve Cannaby
f-4phantom

--part1_51.30f5ff5e.2c247d6b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Gene,<BR>
<BR>
Now that your MUG has been internationally recognized by the Smithsonian Air=
 &amp; Space rag you MUST to put on the official organizer's hat for a US SI=
M MEET rally. I am sure there's plenty of guys willing to help including mys=
elf.<BR>
<BR>
Steve Cannaby<BR>
f-4phantom</FONT></HTML>