[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by .

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:14:42 +1200

At 04:51 AM 6/18/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Sean Galbraith wrote:
> >
> > Oh nice... My wife (yep she's nuts too) had a '92 CBR-400RR, sorta
> > like a mini-blade, with gear driven cams... loved the sound!
>
>I want a CBR400RR or ZXR400RR for a track bike. Light, fast enough, but,
>unfortunately, very expensive to repair over here since they were never
>imported.

I found that out when I crashed her bike.... doh!

>One time, at band camp, this idiotic riceboy revved his engine at me while I

Oh no...not band camp!  "Are we gonna do it soon, coz I'm gettin' kinda
antsy..."

>was sitting on my far from stock Ninja 500 (intake, exhaust, cams, lots of
>suspension work, everything not needed cut off and pitched, etc.). I turned,
>laughed at him, waited for the light, and blew his doors clean off. And that

... Sitting at the standard meeting place midway down fav' scratching road,
wall to wall trick sportsbikes:
The local RX7 club had been out for a drive.. Loudmouth, late model
cakemixer driver walks along looking at the row of bikes, picks a stock
CBR600 and asks "How fast does it go mate?", CBR driver says "oh I dunno,
150 or so I guess?", RX-Plonker: "ha!, mine does 160!" smirks and walks
on.  Repeat this a few times, then a guy sitting quietly at other end of
row chimes in with "Mine does 210, what's it to you?" as he sat beside his
injected, turbo ZZR1100 (which I later rode in a flying mile, at just over
200mph... but that's a whole different counselling session!)  I love it
when life knocks plonkers down a peg or thirty :)

Sean.