[simpits-tech] Helopit (was ATTN: Mark Collins)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:10:01 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Mark Collins wrote:

> Ok...I've taken the pictures...I've had them developed..(yes...developed.
> No...I don't have a magical digital camera...  Even though I'm a techie,
> I've just never gotten around to buying one...I miss my Nikon F3!!)  I've
> scanned them and they are ready for upload.

Thanks Mark - helopit's seem a bit thin on the ground and its nice to see
someone else having a go!  A question for you.. is the spring in the
joystick you've converted into a cyclic not just a little too weak with
the extra length?

Cheers,

Roy.