[simpits-tech] WinMe minimum install

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:42:50 -0500

Marv De Beque wrote:
> At 140 mph it is unlikely to be flashing light behind you, but
> helicopter
> blades above you.  ;-)

Not around here. HPD and Harris County recently either grounded or sold
their helicopters due to lack of funds. They can barely afford dispatchers
so if you see lights, RUN LIKE HELL! ;)

> Then again, with all of the capabilities of today's super cars, 140
> is just
> passé.

140 is just a reasonable cruise speed. Top end is more like 175-180. Bone
stock, barely broken in 7Rs reportedly do 170. This one is "other than
stock". Most apparent aftermarket goodie is the carbon can fed by titanium
pipes. There's more titanium in those pipes than I've ever seen in one place
before. Not a pretty metal unless you know what it is, then it's better than
sex ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net