[simpits-tech] WinMe minimum install

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:11:59 -0500

Does anyone know how small an installation of Me can be? I'm wanting to
build an Epia-based computer with a 5.4" LCD and GPS receiver (among other
goodies) to carry on my bike and since the ride isn't particularly smooth
and cushy I want to do away with the hard drive and put everything on a
Compact Flash card. If I can shove Me into 32m it would be nice. That would
give me 224m for data and apps. No idea what to do about input, though.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net