[simpits-tech] F-16 Force Sensitive Side Stick Update:

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:24:19 -0400

--B_3137336660_982946

Thanks!  My arm=B9s tired.  ;-)))))

On 6/1/03 5:14 PM, "James Hallows" <nutty@flyfoxy.com> wrote:

> At 14:42 01/06/03 -0400, you wrote:
>> Well, after a lot of detail I have the first FULLY WORKING prototype wit=
h the
>> control box completed.
>>=20
>> I have finally flown it in Falcon 4 and was a little concerned about the=
 roll
>> axis since it seems to take a lot of yanking to get full deflection on t=
he
>> DVM, but I was wrong, it flies like a dream!  This baby rocks!
>>=20
>> I had it bench mounted so it is not in the actual position it would be i=
n a
>> cockpit.  Still, it is everything I had hoped for and more. It is remark=
ably
>> stable and accurate.  It seems easy enough to steer the aircraft where y=
ou
>> want it with precision.  It takes some getting used to since the stick f=
orces
>> are much higher than a standard PC joystick, but welcome to reality.  I =
am
>> very pleased.
>=20
> Marv,
>=20
> It look superb! Congratulations ;)
>=20
> Cheers
>=20
> James
ge.
> Thanks!

--B_3137336660_982946

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] F-16 Force Sensitive Side Stick Update:</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Thanks! &nbsp;My arm&#8217;s tired. &nbsp;;-)))))<BR>
<BR>
On 6/1/03 5:14 PM, &quot;James Hallows&quot; &lt;nutty@flyfoxy.com&gt; wrot=
e:<BR>
<BR>