[simpits-tech] F-16 Force Sensitive Side Stick Update:

Joseph Fagner simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:58:50 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C3284E.530AE950

I'm so damn excited, I kept clicking on the wrong icons to get to the =
pics.
Holy Schnike!!  This rocks.  I can use a blank panel on the right =
console
for the trim and gain knobs, will look like part of the cockpit and
everything will plug right in, COOL!!  Now I'm all giddy and to top it =
off,
the AF is beta testing this sucker.  Marv, I hope they order about 100 =
from
you for all the hard work you put in.  It looks fantastic!  I'm as =
excited
about getting one of these puppies as I am the ejection seat from the =
EMYCSA
guys.

=20

Jay