[simpits-tech] Back!

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:46:04 -0500

Yeah perhaps, although I suppose it would vary a lot between (for instance)
very old twin jets (like a Phantom) compared to simpler single-engine jets
(like a CT-114). I was thinking the small "low performance" planes like the
jet trainers. Yes an F-5 would be quite a nice ride. :) I still want an F-104
though.......muwhahahaha. :)

	-Matt Bailey