[simpits-tech] Back!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-992423653-1059317701=:70528

I think those fun hot rods cost much more to actually operate and require much more maintenance time. Of course my dream is to have an F-5. They are faster than a F-18 with lower maintenance requirements. And in aggressors paint they look so cool:)

My family is from Enid Oklahoma and my grandma's house is under Vance's flight pattern. You can easily tell from the sound if it is a Tweet or not.
Justin

I'd like to have something like a T-37, CT-114, etc. Seems like it would be a
fun little plane to joyride around in, and much faster than a "normal"
general aviation piston plane, for going places. Too pricey to afford any
time in the near future though. :( It does puzzle me to some extent, to see
people who buy these fancy new general aviation planes, like the new Pipers,
that cost several hundred thousand dollars, when for similar money or less
they could have a fun hotrod like an ex-military jet or a nice kitbuilt plane
like the RVs. Different needs I guess......I'd just want to fly crazy and
have fun. :)

So exactly what kind of flying did you do?

-Matt Bailey

--0-992423653-1059317701=:70528

<DIV>
<DIV>I think those fun hot rods cost much more to actually operate and require much more maintenance time. Of course my dream is to have an F-5. They are faster than a F-18 with lower maintenance requirements. And in aggressors paint they look so cool:)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My family is from Enid Oklahoma and my grandma's house is under Vance's flight pattern. You can easily tell from the sound if it is a Tweet or not.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Justin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>I'd like to have something like a T-37, CT-114, etc. Seems like it would be a <BR>fun little plane to joyride around in, and much faster than a "normal" <BR>general aviation piston plane, for going places. Too pricey to afford any <BR>time in the near future though. :( It does puzzle me to some extent, to see <BR>people who buy these fancy new general aviation planes, like the new Pipers, <BR>that cost several hundred thousand dollars, when for similar money or less <BR>they could have a fun hotrod like an ex-military jet or a nice kitbuilt plane <BR>like the RVs. Different needs I guess......I'd just want to fly crazy and <BR>have fun. :)<BR><BR>So exactly what kind of flying did you do?<BR><BR>-Matt Bailey<BR></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-992423653-1059317701=:70528--