[simpits-tech] Jetstream Update

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:42:40 -0500

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 12:15 am, you wrote:

> > It would be interesting to see what the Learjet is capable of. :) If
> > the sim
> > is any indication, it has very light, snappy roll response although
> > heavy
> > pitch. It's a ROCKET though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> If you're going to do something like that, make sure to tell the guy
> running the sim to turn off the motion. The hydraulics really don't like
> what they're told to do when you turn a Saab upside down ;)

	Heheh........my dad says there have been a number of "crashes" due to poor
piloting. :) The tech guys apparently do NOT like having to reset everything,
I guess it's quite a pain. I believe he said one guy actually did pull off a
roll on approach without wreaking havoc, dunno if motion was on or not.
	Say, what kind of ratings etc you got?

	-Matt Bailey