[simpits-tech] Projection

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1146716686-1058543262=:42979

Michi,

The panel projects 800x600. with shipping it cost me $190.00 USD on Ebay. The overhead projector was given to me but I am going to buy a better quality one with brighter lumens output . Mine is an older Apollo AI 1000 and I'm not impressed with it.I've seen overheads with 4000 lumens output and 400W bulbs. I want at least 3000 lumens.

For more money you can get a higher resolution LCD panel, but for the $$$ I'd rather have the large picture with lower resolution than a small monitor at higher resolution. I can tell you Ive paid a heck of a lot more than $190.00 for other parts to my pit.

Justin

lucky you :)

what's the price of the lcd? I always think about this way (much cheaper
than a projector) - is the max. resolution of these lcds still limited
to 640x480? or are you able to go 1024x768?

greetings
michi

--0-1146716686-1058543262=:42979

<P>Michi,</P>
<P>The panel projects 800x600. with shipping it cost me $190.00 USD on Ebay. The overhead projector was given to me but I am going to buy a better quality one with brighter lumens output . Mine is an older&nbsp;Apollo AI 1000 and I'm not impressed with it.I've seen overheads with 4000 lumens output and 400W bulbs. I want at least 3000 lumens.</P>
<P>For more money you can get a&nbsp;higher resolution LCD panel, but for the&nbsp;$$$ I'd rather have the large picture with lower resolution than a small monitor at higher resolution. I can tell you Ive paid a heck of a lot more than $190.00 for other parts to my pit.</P>
<P>Justin</P>
<P>lucky you :)<BR><BR>what's the price of the lcd? I always think about this way (much cheaper <BR>than a projector) - is the max. resolution of these lcds still limited <BR>to 640x480? or are you able to go 1024x768?<BR><BR>greetings<BR>michi<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1146716686-1058543262=:42979--