[simpits-tech] Projection

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

--0-342059316-1058451432=:27004

I just got a color LCD panel for my overhead projector. I dont have a video cable to hook it to my PC yet but we have ahd great fun watching movies on it! (where is the best place to find a VGA cable?) People's reaction was, wow, that really works!

I moved the picture to a 90 degree corner in the wall and the focus seemed to be fine. I think I am going to make a gently curved screen around the front of my sim. the center will be flat to make sure the focus is perfect but the sides and top will curve toward the sim. Anyone else tried this yet?

Justin