[simpits-tech] Airpower 03

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:35:34 +0200

Albert wrote:
> OUNCCCHHHH.... oh man... Not the digi cam!. Hope all is well.

yes, happy me. I put the cam into the cambag, but forgot to close the
bag because I was so excited. But it fell on soft grass, no tarmac *phew*.

> There are some good stuff, such as the crew chef's hand signal to the pilot
> during the start up sequence. Filmed over 3 days. Did those guys think I was
> a F16 fanatic or what?

oh man, I guess we have to meet ;). and Austrian and Australian together
talking 'bout the F-16 *g*.

> I have a Leadtek G4force 128mb video and it has VIVO...When I link
> everything up before. The video footage was displayed on my computer screen.
> However, only in black and white...and when I hit the capture button.
> Nothing gets capture. I am hoping to give it another go when I upgrade to XP
> (Hope its just a OS related problem, I currently run win2k Prof).
>
> Anyone out there have experience with Video on their Geforce 4 card ?

great to hear that.. I had an old TNT2 with VIVO, did also manage to get
some captures, but that's years ago. Win2k shouldn't be the problem,
maybe a cable problem, or video standard pal/ntsc (because of the
black/white image).

> Last but not least, I went to your site michi. Beautiful photographs! thanks
> for sharing them with us. When I can manage to get the footage to work. You
> will be the first to know.

thx, I really appreciate your words. take your time with the footage,
when it's done, it's done.

greetings
michi

--