[simpits-tech] Check six...

Akin, Keenan L simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:25:12 -0600

Thanks Matt.  I will check it out.

Keenan

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Bailey [mailto:mattb@rtccom.net]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:02 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Check six...

I don't, but check out CFS3. It supposedly has different stations. I've heard
they are usable in multiplayer, dunno if they also can be AI controlled.

I suggest you do some research on CFS3 if you intend to try it though, I've
heard about a lot of people having trouble with it. Also, it sounds like it's
a bit arcade-like. I don't know how it compares to CFS2 here.

	-Matt Bailey