[simpits-tech] Phidget update...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:55:01 +0200

Great post, just notice the link on the bottom is not a link ;)

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb@deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org             egroup@digital-flight.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [simpits-tech] Phidget update...
             01/28/2003 04:01
             AM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

I've posted a couple of more pictures of new Phidgets I got recently.
Check them out in the Tech section of the F-15C simulator page.

http://www.f15sim.com

tnx.