[simpits-tech] Simulator "manuals"?

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:52:53 -0500

Heh, well personally I think I would enjoy it to some extent, and I suppose
that's a major motivation to do it. If you hate doing it, you probably won't.
:) From a practical standpoint I would think labeling wires/terminals,
electrical components, etc would be sufficient for future
repairs/modifications, having manuals would just be really "nice".

	-Matt Bailey