[simpits-tech] Simulator "manuals"?

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:36:10 +0100

Matt Bailey wrote:
> This is just something I've thought about for that much-anticipated day when
> I finally have the room and money for a pit, wondered if anyone does this. I
> thought it would be a good idea to document everything about the pit, right
> down to the wiring. Most of this would be done while the pit's being built.
> Perhaps an extension of concept drawings. It would be similar to having
> service manuals and schematics for real aircraft. Aside from being "cool" to
> have "service manuals" for your pit :) it would make repair and modifications
> a lot easier. A side benefit is it would be simple to upload parts of the
> documentation for others to view, so they can see exactly how your pit is
> made and get some ideas.

Hi, Matt!

Actually, I'm documenting the building with my dicigam. At first, I just
wanted to use it for the website, but last weekend I dismantled my ADI,
and documented every step with the cam (to be able to put it together ;)).
so maybe, I'll go an do some written docs, too. would be interesting...

greetings
michi

--
%  http://www.f16simulator.net  %