[simpits-tech] Clear Prop!

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:29:31 -0700

Hi:
No I didn't get the dimentions. As far as the throttle/prop/mix quadrant,
the company is aircraftspruce.com. The product number is P/N A-1340-1,  and
it's $44. If you want a two lever quad,  the number is: P/N A-1340 for $35.
The number is 877-4-SPRUCE. Hope this helps. Thanks,  and I do look forward
to getting those dimentions.
Jonas