[simpits-tech] 747 cockpit

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:05:57 -0700

Hi:'
Thanks for the offer though. I didn't get it,  some one offered to send him
the downpayment faster than I was able to. I do have one question though. If
in the future,  I will want to get one. How do I search for one? Pick one
out? Ask if I can get one? I would like to know the process of how to get
one of my own from a 74 that's being scrapped. How much did you guys pay for
it from the scrapp yard. Thanks.
Jonas