[simpits-tech] guy wanting Me109 data !

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:46:39 -0500

It is too bad we have to use such cool stuff in destruction. I am actually
kinda glad in a way that the beautiful work of art called the Valkyrie never
made it into production to haul nukes.

It's not just the weapons though. Somehow only having two Valkyries makes the
plane all the more special.

	-Matt Bailey