Re[2]: Fw: Re: [simpits-tech] german was:searching for a cheap way...

Michi Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:33:15 +0100

MW> Thanks alot Michi, Corel Draw will be fine,

the file should be on it's way...

MW> thanks, I'll come across some
MW> pushbuttons somewhere, the square ones are hard to find in the right size,
MW> everyone sells the round ones.

mike, if you need the buttons, I can order them for you and send it.
it's EUR 0,43/pc (when ordering 10 or more)

MW> Are you going to enclose your pit in a shell?

yes, I'm planning to. this will be the next step, as soon as the
weather will get better here (still under 0 degree celsius here)

MW> Also, read your note on your webpage, hope your Dad recovers fast.

thx a lot.. he's already at home again, doing a lot of homeworkstuff
for my mother ;).

greetings
michi

    The Multipit