[simpits-tech] Pneumatic (Air) Motion Q.

volker.metzger@t-online.de simpits-tech@simpits.org
22 Jan 2003 18:57 GMT

Hi,
i use the rock n ride for my pit too. I use special air flow regulators to get the motion smoother and slower and with the shared memory data (pitch and roll ) from falcon it works perfect, im happy that i finished my pit and the shared memeory interface last week and now can fly falcon with motion
volker metzger