[simpits-tech] Happy Day - Retraction

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:01:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Stig Joergensen wrote:

> soooo sorry Roy, but what an antoclimax, but dont use stripper, you
> might get lucky ;-)

My wife tells me that if I use a stripper I'll never get lucky again ;)

Problem with UK Mil stuff is that they changed the paint schemes and
aircraft numbers (and location of those numbers) about every 9.3 seconds
which makes life hard if you want to retain authenticity.

I know _where_ to look for stuff, its just pretty horrible sanding off 3-4
layers of paint in the hope you might find a scrap of info.

maybe I'll light up the ejection seat gun and burn the paint off ;>

Roy.