[simpits-tech] offf topic

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:26:11 -0800 (PST)

> Where can we get the Litton type military connectors ? I have a few F-15
> Bit panels that I am looking for connectors.

Are you looking for the little "D" shell connectors?  If so, you might as
well quit while you're ahead.  Those connectors were used internall to the
BIT panel.  What you've got is a (most likely) pre-MSIP BIT panel.  The
face of the panel seperated from the electronics it attached to and they
just replaced the face and retained the electronics box.

I dumped the three connectors and totally rewired the BIT panel I'm using.

If you've got a pic of yours, I can tell you what revision they are.

g.