[simpits-tech] MFD data export in Falcon 4 ? Erwin please rea d this

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:30:49 +0100

Martin has said it all.

What you refer to are only design notes, nothing more, nothing less.

The Herc. code is still in there but as Gene did point out, pretty useless
these days. And I am pretty sure, with all the changes done from 107 uptill
SP3, it's not functional anymore.

Erwin.