[simpits-tech] F16 DED

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:30:49 +0100

The -304 has the following display area dimensions : 159.7x39.7mm which is
more than twice as wide as the DED. A bit too much I would say, not to speak
of the board dimensions (230mm!!).

Erwin.

(http://www.noritake-elec.com/graphic.htm).  We are trying to get a sample
from them to play with.  They recently added optional color/luminance
filters so it looks like that unit could even look orangey instead of its
native blue.  Looks like lots of work to program though (parallel interface,
no built in character generator).

If anyone has a better option though, I'd love to hear what that might be.

Cheers,

Mark.