[simpits-tech] MFD data export in Falcon 4 ? Erwin please read this

Martin Ingold simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:01:06 +0100

I know I'm not Erwin, but thought to reply anyway :-)
What they had with the Monochrome displays was debug data... no MFD or other data, just
some boring debug data about what plane is flying how fast and everything. Basically all
the data that was available in shared memory back in 108 times.

Martin