[simpits-tech] Another cool sim idea

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:43:30 +0200

check this out - ever wanted a shuttle sim ?
http://users.ev1.net/~ehcalk/ebay/sim/panels.htm

Ido

             "Brian
             Sikkema"
             <hangr18@h                                                 To
             otmail.com         simpits-tech@simpits.org
             >                                                          cc
             Sent by:
             simpits-te                                            Subject
             ch-admin@s         [simpits-tech] Another cool sim idea
             impits.org

             01/19/2003
             09:53 PM

               Please
             respond to
             simpits-te
             ch@simpits
                .org

Ok, I know I harp spaceflight enough, but I thought this one was a really
cool idea:

http://www.designforce1.com/mmu.html

Brian