[simpits-tech] Yoke and Joy stick products!

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:36:15 -0700

I'm getting the cool throttle quadrant from spruce. It looks like a WW2 era
quadrant. It has a throttle, fuel mixture,  and prop pitch. Also a set of
the P-51/P-40 rudder pedals for the kits. My philosophy "it's better to at
least be in the right time period."
JONAS