[simpits-tech] Yoke and Joy stick products!

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:32:08 -0700

For the yoke:(Page 152 of catalog)
A-1290 Solid Wheel $77.25
A-1300 Wheel w/ cavity for mic switch $136.50 I'll use this one for the
Mic Switch with Bushing $4.80 each            109 sim

Grips:
B-8 Pistol Grip $144 (Pg 378 of catolog)
I'm going to use this for my 109 sim
Here's contact info:
1-877-4-spruce
www.aircraftspruce.com