[simpits-tech] Sim with Fly! II

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:09:12 -0500

Is Terrascene still available? I think I still have the texture packs but I
don't have the program itself anymore. I was using it for X-Plane scenery, of
course the mesh was not compatible but the terrain textures it output were
great. I was pleased to see the road going down to my local airport (KDCY
which is pretty small), plus the roads by KLWV (another nearby airport) line
up almost PERFECTLY with the KLWV in X-Plane's database. It all comes down to
accuracy of USGS data and TS's abbility to interpret it.

	-Matt Bailey