[simpits-tech] F-16 parts

Jonas Frazier simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:26:31 -0700

I'm not going to rip on the AF,  because my dad was a pilot in both the Navy
and AF. None the less,  the pilots of all nations,  and of all the branches
do their duty to the fullest extent. I think that this is what needs to be
observed. I was in the marines. every recruit that I went through with,  and
then every marine that I went through MOS school until I washed out,  where
all wiliing to give their lives for their duty. I don't like this rivalry
stuff,  men on both sides die for their homeland,  and families,
reguardless of what they think of the cause,  or thier leader. Like the
Germans. My grandfather was in both World Wars. He did want not be fighting
for the cause,  but was there for his family. He didn't like Hitler,  or the
Nazis,  but still did his duty as  a young and healthy man. he stood up to
the nazis,  but wasn't killed because he was a hero of the First World War.
He did his duty. I wish just because that one nations leader is messed up in
the head,  doesn't  mean that they are all bad people. Believe me, I've been
on the receiving end of the biggitry,  and unintelligence from People.
Thinking I'm a Nazi because I am German,  of the fact that people in the
past of my country screwed up
Sorry about this.
SEMPER FI! to all you Marines.
Jonas Frazier