[simpits-tech] Throttle Arm base dimensions

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:17:00 -0500

Martin,
Thanks a lot. You are a veritable wealth of information, and I look forward
to seeing your new pit! By the way your one of the key people I blame for my
new addiction. Such an excellent web site!

I will put this info in with the rest and spend some time looking things
over this weekend (No need to jump in a screw something up).

thanks

v/r

Chris Crowley

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of F16
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:02 PM
To: 'simpits-tech@simpits.org'
Subject: AW: [simpits-tech] Throttle Arm base dimensions

Hello Chris,

the F-16 cockpit drawing is not 100% exact in the dimensions. A good way to
estimate dimensions are the drillings for the DZUS-rails. The width between
two drillings are 9,525mm. For the throttle I have many exact dimensions
and datas. If I can help you, please send me a mail.

Best wishes
Martin "Pegasus"