[simpits-tech] Simplest of sims

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 14:26:12 -0500

Yep, that is one thing sims are awesome for, getting used to seeing the
plane at all perspectives. I got loads of practice on FS5.1 from the
tower view flying the default 182, and I think that helped me
considerably. I do have a Futaba Tx here that has the elevator channel
out (making it nearly useless) just not sure I'd be able to find the
right resistance pots that are also the correct physical size.

	-Matt Bailey