[simpits-tech] Simplest of sims

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 02:36:59 -0600

Matt Bailey wrote:

> I've played it a bit, pretty fun. The flight characteristics seem a bit
> simple (even for light, twitchy R/C planes) but overall it's a pretty
> nice sim. Yeah people have hooked up Tx interfaces, check out the forums
> (they even have a forum dedicated to interfaces).

I've played it way more than I should ;) Since they keyboard just wasn't
cutting it I built a parallel port interface for my Futaba Super 8 (this
is massive overkill for a joystick ;) Great for getting used to the
differences in perspective (left is right, right is left when nose in,
etc.)
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net