[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:47:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Gene Buckle wrote:

> Their product line is targeted to those that can't or won't build their
> own avionics.  Neither Roy or I fall into those categories.  We might job
> out the mechanics, but we're all over the software end. :)
>
> I would rather see people go to simkits.com so they can at least get
> *some* exposure to building instruments.  You'll save a fist full of money
> too.
>
> Ken, has your order from them shipped yet?

simkits gear IS tempting. I simply don't have access to a decent
machine shop and have to rely on duct tape far more than I'd like too!

Its amazing what you can throw together using a few scraps and a little
thought though. Look at the F-15 for example ;)

Roy.