[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:42:45 -0800 (PST)

> > > It shouldn't be too difficult to introduce a lag factor and some damping.
> > > I hope.
> > >
> >Check out the methods & properties of IPhidgetAdvancedServo.  It should
> >have a few things that will hlep.
> >
> >g.
>
> Checkout the Sim-Instruments site. http://sim-instruments.com  Looks like
> all this is already built into the instruments that they are going to market.
> Hopefully, this will be realism without the programming headaches or the
> processing overhead?

Their product line is targeted to those that can't or won't build their
own avionics.  Neither Roy or I fall into those categories.  We might job
out the mechanics, but we're all over the software end. :)

I would rather see people go to simkits.com so they can at least get
*some* exposure to building instruments.  You'll save a fist full of money
too.

Ken, has your order from them shipped yet?

g.