[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 02:48:41 +1300

> > end!  Oh, you don't happen to need a couple of miles of 1mm multi-strand
> > wire do you?  Only catch is it's all white, and in random lengths :)
> >

>Oh gosh and darn it.. I just bought some  ;)
>
>Wiring in the Hawker is mostly greyish-blue - and bluish-grey.

insert pun about good old lucas wiring, don't fly in the rain etc etc....

>If you've a set of 20mm Hispano cannons I'd take em.

If I had a set of cannons..... sorry, got sidetracked ;-)

>Roy.  (Who now has a working airspeed indicator too!)

Speaking of ASI.... I lost both airspeed indicators (primary and backup) on
my KC-10 about 6 hours ago... got pitot heat on, but there is nothing
there.... hopefully it'll come right on the approach to Aviano, otherwise
it'll be an "interesting" approach.

Oh well, 11 hours 40 down, only about 28 to go..

Sean.