[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:13:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> I'm the opposite, everything I do is real bare bones mechanical,
> construction, that sort of thing.  When Stuart W visited with his bag full
> of goodies it was like Christmas... I'll leave the cool techie things to
> those who know...I'll keep messing with wood and steel, at least I
> understand that ;-)

Oh I do the mech stuff too. Spent 3 hours last night stripping paint off
my Sea Hawk and ripping miles and miles of unwanted hydraulic pipes out of
her too.

Now if I could only get the forward fuel tank out... hmmm......

Roy.