[simpits-tech] Nyaa! First instrument :)

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 01:56:59 +1300

>Oh I'm certainly nowhere near the first to do such things, but given that
>99.99% of my work is purely software - having hardware react really gives
>me a buzz :)

I'm the opposite, everything I do is real bare bones mechanical,
construction, that sort of thing.  When Stuart W visited with his bag full
of goodies it was like Christmas... I'll leave the cool techie things to
those who know...I'll keep messing with wood and steel, at least I
understand that ;-)

> > We wants piccies now :)
>
>Oh they'll come. Just about everything I do these days (err, no - not
>that!) gets photographed.

<innocent_look> I wasn't thinking *that*...honest <g>

> > Sean <who's flying round the world, in realtime online...so will be up for
> > another 30 hours or so....>
>
>Mad... quite mad ;)

True.

Sean.