[simpits-tech] F-18 INFO!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:37:08 EST

--part1_1f0.3215593.2b8fb4d4_boundary

I make the assumption that you have managed to download these files, well I
am fighting with my computer and it seems to be winning, would you please be
so kind as to forward to me the NATOPS downloads as word files to
L39driver@aol.com

And I will put you on my Christmas card list

thanks

--part1_1f0.3215593.2b8fb4d4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I make the assumption that you have managed to downloa=
d these files, well I am fighting with my computer and it seems to be winnin=
g, would you please be so kind as to forward to me the NATOPS downloads as w=
ord files to L39driver@aol.com<BR>
<BR>
And I will put you on my Christmas card list&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
thanks </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1f0.3215593.2b8fb4d4_boundary--