[simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:05:36 -0800 (PST)

> Oh Yea Baby...gimme some o that "squeeze"!!!  I feel a Jones commin on!  I
> need a fix...more helo equipment...panels...anti-torque peddles!!!

<pedantic bastard>pedals</pedantic bastard> :)

> Gene...that was a great analogy!!!  But if Paul's the equivalent of the
> Crack dealer...then this forum must be the "Crack House"!!!

Pfft.  This isn't a house, it's a mansion.  Get it right. :)

> This email made me smile after a somewhat frustrating day.  Thanks guys!

I'll see your frustrating day and raise you 1 broken out passenger window
on a PT Cruiser. :)

g.