[simpits-tech] Advanced Graphics Technologies - Heads Up

Mark Collins simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:29:15 -0600

Oh Yea Baby...gimme some o that "squeeze"!!!  I feel a Jones commin on!  I
need a fix...more helo equipment...panels...anti-torque peddles!!!

Gene...that was a great analogy!!!  But if Paul's the equivalent of the
Crack dealer...then this forum must be the "Crack House"!!!

This email made me smile after a somewhat frustrating day.  Thanks guys!

Mark