[simpits-tech] F-4 Phantom simulator New Website!

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:38:53 -0800

Yeah Michi

This is another fellow who likes us so well he doesn't even provide a link
to us or give us acknowledgement for our efforts.

I must admit his sim is looking very nice, very good work. I hope he can get
around to spending a few moments and provide a write up for the simpits site
on the construction/restoration project many of the folks here would love to
see and hear about his efforts.

PS perhaps he could even provide a link to the simpits.org web site as a bit
of acknowledgement to those of us that worked so hard to provide him with
such great information. He does make mention of Justin Messenger's website
and provides a link to it. A nod to Justin just in case he is peeking in on
us.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel