[simpits-tech] CAD

G Cropp simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:31:27 -0700

Would like some help. I'm designing a small cockpit for myself again. I'm
pretty good a building things but I would like to put the design on the
computer. I'm not a good  artist and don't draw that well but I have
pictures of a mock-up. My question is how can I get what I want into the
computer into some form of a CAD drawing or something I can manipulate to
look at from different angles and different colors. I don't currently know
how to use any CAD program nor do I own one. I could probably download a
simple freeware or share ware product for what I want to do. I have seen
these conceptual type drawings on a lot of cockpit sites. How do you do it?