[simpits-tech] Leroy's 747

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 06:38:13 -0800 (PST)

Leroy,
That was me. It would help if you could get them from
Steve because he has them in digital form, whereas I
would have to scan most of them again. He also has
some pictures that I don't have. Derrick Higgs has (or
had) some great photo's of it going to Tennessee. I'll
have to see if he still has them.

Did you see the pics of your cockpit on my DC-8
website? Feel free to copy them. If Steve doesn't send
his photo's to you I'll go ahead and re-scan what I
have.
Justin

Didn't somone say they had tons of pics and stuff
about this cockpit? I
would be very interested in anything anyones got on
the 744 or this cockpit.
I can setup a FTP just for this reason..

Leroy