[simpits-tech] F16 DED replacement

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:22:51 +0200

you don't need to if you can program, you can use Chester's phidgets : this
is the 256x128 graphic LCD driver
http://www.phidgets.com/cgi-bin/store2/index.cgi?exact_match=yes&product=Prototype&cart_id=3599415.6790

Ido

             "Frank Riedel"
             <frank@rezultat.d
             k>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-admi                                          cc
             n@simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] F16 DED
             02/12/2003 06:05          replacement
             PM

             Please respond to
             simpits-tech@simp
                  its.org

Hi Erwin

Is it possible to put your glass DED on that display ????

Frank