[simpits-tech] PC cases........

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 18:25:02 PST 2003

Chances are it is steel (test with a magnet).  Either way, a saber saw with
a fine tooth blade will make short work of the cuts.

A standard twist drill will easily bore through aluminum and steel.  I would
not worry about a cutting fluid.

However, clamp the work down before cutting!  Particularly when you drill
it.  If the drill catches it will spin the metal and turn it into a big
cutting blade as it spins.

Marv